Football is a passion of mine and I have always dreamed of playing big time ball. I am always working on my craft and truly focused on the goals I set for myself and my teammates! God, Family, School!
- Size: 8.9
- Accuracy: 8.18
- Arm Strength: 8.14
- Release: 8.22
- Throw On Run: 8.14
- Footwork: 8.10
- Poise: 8.24
- Pocket Presence: 8.16
- Decision Making: 8.24
- Touch: 8.2
- Final Rating: 82.54
Jordan has excellent size for a 2022 Pro Style QB at 6’2” 170 lbs. He sits in the pocket with a tall platform. Good length with a fully extended arm release, giving his throws added height. Should be able to add bulk to his tall frame over these next few years before entering the collegiate level.
His throws are on target with his receivers, hitting them in-line whether he’s stationary or on the run. Very good throwing technique which is consistent on every throw.
Jordan's able to hit in all areas of the field with good good velocity and range. Able to get the ball to his intended target in a hurry.He can work to improve on the trajectory on his deep passes, allowing for less air underneath.
A left-handed passer with an over the top delivery and high release point. It comes across with a fully extended arm motion.
THROW ON RUN:
A lengthy QB who gets to the outside with good quickness. He’s a long stride runner. Able to adjust the rotation of his body while getting fixed on his target prior to set up.
This will be an area of improvement for Jordan. He’s an athletic QB who shows good lateral movement but can work to improve on his speed and quickness.
He seems very relaxed in the pocket, able to settle in while locking down on his target. He’s gaining confidence in his abilities as a QB, trusting in his skills.
Good agility in and around the pocket. He works well in both directions, showing good lateral movement.
High marks for this skilled attribute. He’s very decisive on his delivery, wasting very little time getting the ball off. He also does a nice job working through his progressions.
Does a nice job adjusting the velocity of his throws at short and intermediate range, while adding a softer touch. Will need to work and improve on tightening up on the trajectory of his deep ball.
- 40 Yard Dash: 4.8
- Shuttle: 4.5
- Powerball: 29.5
- Vertical: 30
- SPARQ Rating: 52.62
|Camp Date||Camp Name||Camp Location|
|06/14/2018||Razorback QB-WR Elite Camp||Fayetteville, AR|
|06/21/2018||Manning Passing Academy||Thibodaux, LA|
|04/14/2018||U.S. National Team Showcase||Houston, TX|
|Training Date||Company Name||Trainer Name|
|2014- present||QS Training- Quarterback training||Clint Stoerner|
|2011- Present||CrossFit of Hot Springs||Jay Lawson|
- 2013 LYFA CONFERENCE CHAMPS
- 2014 LYFA CONFERENCE CHAMPS
- 2015 LYFA CONFERENCE CHAMPS
- 2015 GARRETT UEKMAN FOUNDATION 7 ON 7 CHAMPS
- 2015 HOLY SOULS 7 ON 7 INVITATIONAL CHAMPS
- 2015 OVERALL PEEWEE STATE CHAMPIONS
- 2013 JARED MCBRIDE FOOTBALL CAMP MVP
- 2014 JARED MCBRIDE FOOTBALL CAMP MVP
- 2015 JARED MCBRIDE FOOTBALL CAMP OVERALL MVP
- 2016 JARED MCBRIDE FOOTBALL CAMP OVERALL MVP
- 2016 LAKE HAMILTON 7 ON 7 CHAMPS AND MVP OF TOURNAMENT
- 2016 CONFERENCE CHAMPS 7TH GRADE
- 2017 8TH GRADE CONFERENCE CHAMPS
- 2017 U.S. NATIONAL TEAM REGIONAL INVITE
- 2018 MANNING PASSING ACADEMY CAMP MOST ACCURATE QB @CAMP
- 2018 ARKANSAS QB-WR ELITE CAMP RUNNER UP IN PASSING SKILLS COMPETITION
- 2018 5A South Confrence Champs
181 Rivermist Point, Hot Springs, AR
Coach Contact Info
Name: Jared McBride